The Spaulding webECGTM Diagnostic 12-lead ECG Management service makes centralization and over-read of ECG exams cost effective for every medical practice. Whether you are a large integrated delivery network with hundreds of clinics and physician offices or a small physician practice, the Spaulding solution scales to meet your needs with a service model, based on a per ECG price, rather than a major capital investment.
And the Spaulding webECG does not come with the IT headaches of traditional ECG management systems. Our web-based solution uses the latest cloud computing infrastructure to assure your system is always available wherever you are. The Spaulding webECG Diagnostic 12-lead ECG Management service makes centralization and over-read of ECG exams cost effective for every medical practice.
The Spaulding webECG Diagnostic 12-lead ECG Management service includes the following components:
- Manages the upload of ECG and Voice data
- Provides analysis of the acquired data using the University of Glasgow diagnostic 12- lead algorithm
- Generates Patient diagnostic reports including, the 12-lead ECG report, Spaulding webECG Report and Full Disclosure data review
- User site management tools for customization and management of users
- Automated notifications to the care team
- Remote diagnostics
- Management reporting
- The Spaulding Electrocardiograph that can acquire a patient 12-lead ECG along with optional voice data. Data transfers from the electrocardiograph to display device via a USB cable;
- The Mason Protocol, a Spaulding Clinical software application that runs on a display device, receives ECG along with optional voice data from the electrocardiograph and communicates bi-directionally to the web-based server to upload ECG along with optional voice data via internet connection;
- A web-based suite of applications that:
- Spaulding webECG Physician over-read tools.