When you place a study with Spaulding Clinical Research you have access to a team of recruitment experts, who are dedicated to enrolling participants for your study. Our recruitment metrics show that our team delivers and they do it on budget.
Located in Milwaukee, our metropolitan area has a population over 2 million residents from which we recruit. We also leverage the Chicagoland area which adds an additional 8,000,000 residents within a 3 hour drive of the facility. With over 80 universities and community colleges in the state of Wisconsin, we have a great pool for study recruitment. All participant calls are handled through our centralized recruitment call center.
Recruitment methods include direct contact with over 9000 qualified and active participants in our database, text messaging and email marketing to that database, and use of social media. We also offer a Refer- A-Friend program. Other strategies used are based on the participant population to be recruited, time frame and budget.
Our most successful recruitment method is our expert team of clinicians that care for our participants when they are in house and also Chef Todd – who does an amazing job with their meals! Here is what some of our participants say about their experience with Spaulding Clinical……..
- “The staff all worked together as a team so efficiently on dosing days. It is for these reasons I would not hesitate to refer others to the Spaulding Clinical, and revisit the clinic for future studies myself. Thank you Spaulding for all your employees who all gave such great care.”
- “The staff is perfect and always smiling.”
- “Thanks to the friendly and interactive staff! They went beyond expectations to make me laugh and be more comfortable.”
- “Can’t improve something that’s perfect. I wouldn’t change the format Spaulding has here. Impressive.”
- “Every time I come here, the staff is wonderful. Thank you to everyone from screening to chef to housekeeping to clinical staff. See you next time J”
- “The quality of the food has improved 1000% percent. I absolutely look forward to seeing what every meal will bring. Thank you for the delicious, healthy food!”
- “I am impressed each time I return by the continued improvement in the ‘Spaulding Experience’ and look forward to my next visit -especially my next meal! Good luck to the company and continued growth and success- I hope to return regularly for a long time.”
- “I really like the facility- the best one I been to thus far.”
- “My experience was great and would do another study. Love how they make us feel important.”
- “It was professional and caring. I loved every minute.”
- “Kudos to the new chef. This place has the best food of any clinical trial facility I’ve been in.”