The Spaulding 12-Lead ECG product line was originally launched in 2011 and is now in over 35 countries.
The Electrocardiograph 2100iQ™ has been optimized to visualize collected real-time digital ECG data via Bluetooth™ using iOS™ 7+, Android™ 4.2+ and Windows™ 7+ devices.
It's small, lightweight, and has single button operation for ease of use. Stores up to 5 minutes of ECG data which can be automatically uploaded wirelessly to the Spaulding webECG™ managment cloud.
June 07, 2016 Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC announced the addition of Shane Braninburg as Senior Director of Core Lab Services.
He brings more than 15 years of global business expertise, including extensive operational experience in Cardiac Safety Services.
Mr. Braninburg is responsible for supporting the rapid growth of Spaulding's ECG Core Lab, including the launch of the Spaulding Electrocardiograph 2100iQ™.
- Spaulding Clinical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for 12-Lead ECG Device
- MEET US @ DIA 2016
- Meet Us @ OCT East Coast 2016
- Meet Us @ ASCPT 2016 - Booth #54
- Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC Wins CRO Leadership Award
- Spaulding Clinical Research Adopts the Revolutionary ClinSpark™ eSource System
- Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC Expands Clinical Pharmacology Capabilities
- Spaulding Clinical Receives CRO Leadership Awards
- DPharm Disruptive Innovator of the Year Announced
- Spaulding Clinical Research Selects Projecis Cloud-based Collaboration Platform to Manage Phase I Clinical Trial Projects and Timelines