The Spaulding 12-Lead ECG product line was originally launched in 2011 and is now in over 35 countries.
The Electrocardiograph 2100iQ™ has been optimized to visualize collected real-time digital ECG data via Bluetooth™ using iOS™ 7+, Android™ 4.2+ and Windows™ 7+ devices.
It's small, lightweight, and has single button operation for ease of use. Stores up to 5 minutes of ECG data which can be automatically uploaded wirelessly to the Spaulding webECG™ managment cloud.
- Shane Braninburg Joins Cardiac Safety Solutions Team
- Spaulding Clinical Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance for 12-Lead ECG Device
- MEET US @ DIA 2016
- Meet Us @ OCT East Coast 2016
- Meet Us @ ASCPT 2016 - Booth #54
- Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC Wins CRO Leadership Award
- Spaulding Clinical Research Adopts the Revolutionary ClinSpark™ eSource System
- Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC Expands Clinical Pharmacology Capabilities
- Spaulding Clinical Receives CRO Leadership Awards
- DPharm Disruptive Innovator of the Year Announced