November 06, 2018 - Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC, a global clinical pharmacology, cardiac safety and biometrics solutions provider, announces the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) performed a routine inspection related to a specific clinical trial conducted in 2017. On the fifth and final day, the FDA auditor concluded that no observations or findings were identified and that all clinical trial results were well-organized and well-documented.
This is Spaulding Clinical’s first inspection for 2018 and this 5-Day FDA inspection is a great testament to the company’s investments in quality and talent.
November 6-7 | Boston, MA // Booth #75
Connect with Us on LinkedIn through the banner below:
- Spaulding Clinical Event Mar. 21 | ASCPT
- Spaulding Clinical Event Jan. 22 | PBSS
- Spaulding Clinical Event Dec. 11 | PBSS
- Spaulding Clinical Event Sept. 17-19 | Booth #306
- Spaulding Clinical Event Sept. 06-07 | OCT New England
- Spaulding Clinical Exhibits DIA 2017
- Clinical Trial Operations Event - Pennsylvania
- Spaulding Clinical Research, LLC Expands Operations to Europe
- Meet Us @ ASCPT 2017
- Meet Us @ OCT West Coast 2017